- SKU: #8356551
- Feel safe from the unpredictability of any work site with the superior durability and protection of the Two Harbors work boot by Irish Setter®.
- Full grain leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Built on a 157 last.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a polyurethane cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. It is placed in high wear areas to help preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Cement welt construction offers excellent flexibility and long-last wear.
- Stable Flex® technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. The dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Nonmarking Rubber-RPM Diamond Tred outsole provides excellent traction and is slip, oil, gas, chemical, abrasion, and heat resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Irish Setter Two Harbors 8356551