- SKU: #8641288
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Find the balance of cushioning and stability needed to carry you from trailhead to wherever the trail takes you, in The North Face® Ultra Fastpack II Mid GTX® hiking boot.
- Built for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain.
- GORE-TEX® technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Ventilated mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Cables embedded into the mesh quarter panel supply mid-foot support, while welded overlay offer lightweight structure.
- Lace-up closure.
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection.
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for added heel stability.
- Heel pull loop.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- FlashDry textile collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Molded foam insole.
- ESS Snake Plate in the forefoot.
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole delivers durable multi-terrain traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
The North Face Ultra Fastpack II Mid GTX® 8641288